Operational Cinema Terms and Conditions/Cinema Policies are available upon written request to the General Manager.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
Credit Card Processing and Security
3. Eye Cinema believes that purchasing admission tickets on the Site is absolutely safe. Eye Cinema uses the latest industry standard encryption technology to keep visitors’ personal information safe. All ordering information – including the visitors’ name and credit card details – is encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security. Visitors’ credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to the Eye Cinema ticket system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors’ credit card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and to process transactions. If visitors feel more comfortable doing so, they are welcome to call in their credit card information and complete their purchase by phone. (You will find the telephone booking number atthe top of ech page).
EyeCinema has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site ("Linked Sites") and is not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
5. While Eye Cinema uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Eye Cinema makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Eye Cinema assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Eye Cinema nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Eye Cinema also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in, the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
7. The material that you read on the Site is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. Neither Eye Cinema nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequentially, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in the Site.
E-Mail and Postings received
9. Do not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this Site that would be considered a violation of any law. Eye Cinema will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Eye Cinema to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
10. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Site are presented solely for the purpose of entertainment and promoting programs, films and other products available in the Republic of Ireland. This Site is controlled and operated by Eye Cinema from its offices in Galway. Eye Cinema makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any action you, any third party or Eye Cinema bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Republic of Ireland and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.