Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
Credit Card Processing and Security
3. Eye Cinema believes that purchasing admission tickets on the Site is absolutely safe. Eye Cinema uses the latest industry standard encryption technology to keep visitors’ personal information safe. All ordering information – including the visitors’ name and credit card details – is encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security. Visitors’ credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to the Eye Cinema ticket system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors’ credit card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and to process transactions. If visitors feel more comfortable doing so, they are welcome to call in their credit card information and complete their purchase by phone. (You will find the telephone booking number atthe top of ech page).
EyeCinema has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site ("Linked Sites") and is not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
5. While Eye Cinema uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Eye Cinema makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Eye Cinema assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Eye Cinema nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Eye Cinema also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in, the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
7. The material that you read on the Site is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. Neither Eye Cinema nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequentially, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in the Site.
E-Mail and Postings received
9. Do not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this Site that would be considered a violation of any law. Eye Cinema will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Eye Cinema to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
Food and Drink Policy
10. Only food & drink purchased on the Premises can be consumed on the Premises.
Backpacks and Large Bags Policy
11.In the interest of Fire Evacuation & Safety Guidelines. We regret that BACKPACKS/LAPTOPS/SHOPPING CARRIER BAGS are not allowed into the Auditoriums. These items can be left in our cloakroom at Box Office.
Eye Cinema reserves the right to require customers who are disruptive, antisocial or violent to leave the cinema immediately without any entitlement to a refund. What constitutes disruptive, antisocial or violent behaviour shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Eye Cinema Duty Manager and includes both physical and verbal abuse.
13. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Site are presented solely for the purpose of entertainment and promoting programs, films and other products available in the Republic of Ireland. This Site is controlled and operated by Eye Cinema from its offices in Galway. Eye Cinema makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any action you, any third party or Eye Cinema bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Republic of Ireland and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Loyalty Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the details by Eye Cinema and the rights and obligations of both the Members and Eye Cinema. It is each Member's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- By enrolling and participating in Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club, each Member acknowledges and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- Eye Cinema reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate any feature of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club. Membership and all related Rewards are offered at the sole discretion of Eye Cinema.
- All Loyalty Cards remain the property of Eye Cinema at all times and must only be used by Members for the purposes contemplated by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and all Members will be bound by any updated Terms and Conditions. The Eye Cinema reserves the right to alter the points associated with redeemable items at any given time.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club of Eye Cinema is free of charge.
- Membership of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club is open to individuals who are aged 16 years or over.
- Membership is effective upon receipt of confirmation from Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- A Member must only have one open Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club account at any given time. A Member may accrue Points and collect Rewards in one account only.
- Membership can only be held by an individual. Membership is not open to families, groups, companies, trusts, partnerships, other entities, government departments or agencies.
- A Member may only earn Points from purchases undertaken in a personal capacity. A Member cannot earn Points and Rewards from purchases undertaken on behalf of a business or as part of function, corporate screenings, fundraisers, group bookings, private screenings, screen hires, birthdays or school bookings.
- A Member cannot earn Points from the purchase of Gift Vouchers, Corporate Passes, Booking Fee.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Cards, point balances and benefits are non- transferrable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Eye Cinema reserves the right at any time without notice to decline to issue Membership, withdraw or cancel any Membership, terminate a Membership or terminate Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- A Member may terminate their Membership by contacting the Customer Service team on email@example.com
- Membership will be automatically terminated if Eye Cinema cancels Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- If an Eye Love Movies Loyalty Card is lost or stolen, the Member must immediately advise Eye Cinema. Eye Cinema will replace the Loyalty Card when the Member next presents to Eye Cinema. Issuing a replacement card will incur a 3€ charge.
- A new Member may be allocated a Loyalty Card at the Eye Cinema. To become a Full Member the new Member must sign up online by inputting a full name, address, zip code, date of birth, valid email address, and password. An email from Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club will link their email address with their online account. A Loyalty Card will be applied to the account accordingly upon the New Member’s next visit to Eye Cinema.
- A Member’s Loyalty Card will correspond with one Membership number only.
- At the end of the online sign up process, applicants will receive an email sent to the email address nominated in the application. It is at this point that the new Eye Love Movies Loyalty Account becomes active and may be used.
- By signing up to the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club you will be added to our Newsletter mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with all Eye Cinema News and special Loyalt Members offers. You can 'unsubscribe' from this mailing list at any stage simply by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the Newsletter.
- In order to accrue Points when purchasing tickets or food items, the Member must have their Loyalty Card scanned by the cashier at Eye Cinema or be logged on as a Member when purchasing tickets online.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Members can access their Points Balance and view Benefits by logging into their account on the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Page.
- Every use of the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Account to accrue Points and secure Rewards signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Earning Points and Rewards:
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions, a Member will be eligible for a Benefit when their Loyalty Account shows that they have reached the required Points Balance.
- A Member will earn 1 Point (which will be reflected in the Member’s Points Balance) for every €1 the Member spends on the purchase of movie tickets and food & drink items at Eye Cinema.
- Points are earned whilst a Member is logged on during an online transaction and by presenting a valid Loyalty Card prior to the completion of a paid transaction at the Box Office, Concessions Stand and Ben & Jerry’s Stand at Eye Cinema.
- It is the Member's responsibility to log in or show their Loyalty Card to earn Points. Eye Cinema is in no way liable for any loss or missed opportunity should a Member fail to log in or show their Loyalty Card when making an Eligible Purchase.
- Only paid Eligible Purchases are eligible to earn Points.
- When tickets/items are purchased online or in cinema, Points will only be allocated to the Member who is making the full purchase, irrespective of the quantity of tickets/items purchased and whether other Members will be using the tickets/items.
- Points will not be allocated or transferred for tickets or food items purchased directly in Eye Cinema prior to launch of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- Points earned will appear in the Member’s Point Balance within 24 hours of a completed Eligible Purchase. Members can start earning Points from when the welcome email is sent from Eye Cinema.
- A Member must have a Points Balance of at least forty point (40) Points in order to exchange their Points for a Benefit.
- Upon earning or redeeming Points, the Member’s updated Points Balance will display within 24 hours.
- If Eye Cinema cannot confirm that Points, Benefits or Rewards were properly issued or obtained, it may refuse to record or honour the Points or Rewards on a Member's account, or if already recorded, may cancel such Points or Rewards.
- Redeeming Rewards:
- Members can redeem ticket-related Benefits whilst logged into the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Member Page, or can redeem all Benefits onsite at Eye Cinema by presenting their Loyalty Card to the cashier.
- Members can choose to exchange their Points for Benefits as soon as they reach the minimum 40 points at their next visit or may wish to save their Points in order to redeem a higher value item.
- The redemption of a Benefit is subject to item availability.
- Please note ticket-related Benefits are not available for movie marathons, group bookings, corporate passes, special events or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for each Benefit below:
Cinema Ticket Redemption Points:
- 2D Adult Ticket Monday –Thursday = 250 points
- 2D Adult Ticket Friday – Sunday = 250 points
- 2D Child Ticket = 150 points
- 2D Family Ticket = 500 points
- Luxury Screen Ticket = 350 points
- Opera/Ballet/Theatre Adult = 250 points
- Large Popcorn & Drink Combo = 80 points
- Kids Popcorn & Drink Combo = 40 points
- Regular Nachos Combo = 70 points
- Ben & Jerry 2 Scoops = 50 points
- In the event that the Member returns or exchanges a paid Eligible Product, any Points the Member accrued when purchasing the Eligible Product will be deducted automatically from the Member’s Points Balance.
Eye Cinema may host special screenings where entry is granted at a discounted price for Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Members. Prior to admission, Members must present their Membership ID as proof of Membership. As seating is limited, Membership does not guarantee entry to these screenings.
GIFT CARD AND E-GIFT CARD PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you purchase a gift card/e-gift card from Eye Cinema, you will be purchasing the gift card/e-gift card from Style City Ltd trading as EYE CINEMA (Style City Ltd – t/a Eye Cinema, Wellpark, Galway; Tel: (091) 780000. Place of Registration and Registered Office: 61 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2. Company Reg No: 3942682.
Your consent to these Terms
Please read these Terms carefully. By purchasing a gift card/e-gift card from Eye Cinema you accept these Terms. To obtain more information about these Terms please contact the duty manager on 091780000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Eye Cinema, Wellpark Retail Park, Galway, H91X4AV.
Amendments to these Terms
EYE CINEMA reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time, to ensure compliance with law or regulation, for security reasons or to make non-material changes, and the amendment will be effective when posted online at www.eyecinema.ie. Amendments will take effect when posted on the website. If you purchase a gift card over the phone on 091780000 or from any till point at Eye Cinema after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms. EYE CINEMA reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the gift card/e-gift card scheme on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons, and any such action will be announced online at www.eyecinema.ie. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.
Gift Card Purchases
The sale of individual gift cards is subject to availability. Your order is an offer to purchase from EYE CINEMA, and we retain the discretion to refuse your order.
A Gift Card can be purchased from any till point at Eye Cinema or over the phone by calling 091780078 or 091780000. This Gift Card has no value until activated. For cards purchased at any till point or over the phone at Eye Cinema the value which can be loaded onto this card is between €10 and €100. The Gift Card can be re-loaded or topped up. To load value onto card person must be 16 years of age and over.
All stated prices include any applicable Value Added Tax or other tax.
Payment can be made by any method specified in the order process. We will deduct your payment from your card at the time we process your credit/debit card transaction.
The Gift Card is valid for use in Eye Cinema or on Eye Cinema’s website at www.eyecinema.ie. The value on the Gift Card can be used towards payment for the purchase of cinema tickets or food and beverages. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift cards can be used make purchases on the Eye Cinema phone booking service or online at www.eyecinema.ie (Please ensure you have the Gift Card number and pin number to complete transaction).
You may give the Gift Card to anyone else to use but the Gift Card may not be re-sold. Please make sure that you and/or the recipient keep the Gift Card safe as anyone who presents the Gift Card or has access to the Gift Card number and PIN will be able to redeem it.
Where the value on the Gift Card is less than the total Transaction Value, the User will be required to make up the difference in price (if redemption is on one of our web sites such payment will need to be by credit, debit, or charge card).
Gift Card validity period: The Gift Card shall be valid for 5 years from the date of purchase or, if later, the date of the last card payment or top-up made.
When the Gift Card is used the amount of the Transaction Value will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. The remaining Gift Card balance will be displayed on the receipts issued when the User uses the card to make a purchase. The balance can be checked on www.eyecinema.ie booking page or it can be checked in our cinemas at any till point or by calling box office at 091780078/091780000.
It is your responsibility to check your gift card order as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Gift cards cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
Delivery options and costs will be set out during the order process. Gift cards will be delivered to you in accordance with the option you have chosen.
All gift cards of €100 or over must be sent by registered post. (€8.00)
If you think your gift card may be lost or stolen in transit please contact us straightaway via email@example.com or by calling us on 091780000.
Please keep this card secure, as if it were cash. EYE CINEMA is not responsible if this card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. EYE CINEMA reserves the right to cancel this card if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.
This card is not a credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee card. This card cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers/gift cards.
This card is for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not resell this card.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to this card shall at all times remain the property of EYE CINEMA or its licensors.
EYE CINEMA reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, We may also change these terms to reflect material changes to the gift card scheme, but we will post any material changes to these terms online at www.eyecinema.ie.
E-gift card purchases
E-gift cards can be purchased online only (https://www.eyecinema.ie/gift-cards) and your e-gift card will be emailed to the email address provided. Please ensure the email address provided is typed up correctly as we may not be able to re-issue your e-gift card once it's emailed out. Also ensure you check your spam folder as your confirmation email may end up there.
It is your responsibility to check your e-gift card order as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. E-gift cards cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
The value which can be chosen for the e-gift card is between €10 and €100. The e-gift cards CANNOT be re-loaded or topped up.
Payment can be made by any method specified in the order process. We will deduct your payment from your card at the time we process your credit/debit card transaction.
Please keep your e-gift card secure, as if it were cash. EYE CINEMA is not responsible if the e-gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. EYE CINEMA reserves the right to cancel the e-gift card if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled e-gift cards will not be accepted. Style City Limite t/a The EYE Cinema is not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or used without permission e-gift cards.
E-gift card can be redeemed at one our POS in cinema or for booking tickets online at www.eyecinema.ie. The e-gift card code and pin number must be presented at the POS in order to redeem the value in cinema.
The e-gift card is valid for five years from the date of sale.
Additional payment required if the overall purchase exceeds the value remaining on the e-gift card.
When the e-gift card is used the amount of the Transaction Value will be deducted from the balance on the e-gift card. The remaining e-gift card balance will be displayed on the receipts issued when the User uses the e-gift card to make a purchase. The balance can be checked on https://gift-shop.eu.veezi.com/balancechecker or it can be checked in our cinema at any till point or by calling box office at 091780078/091780000.
The e-gift card is not a credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee card. The e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers/gift cards.
The e-gift card is for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not resell the e-gift card.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to the e-gift card shall at all times remain the property of EYE CINEMA or its licensors.
EYE CINEMA reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, We may also change these terms to reflect material changes to the e-gift card scheme, but we will post any material changes to these terms online at www.eyecinema.ie.
EYE wants to ensure that all its patrons enjoy a truly satisfying cinema experience.
Disabled parking is available and EYE is wheelchair friendly and accessible.
EYE has installed in all our screens Dolby ScreenTalk. This facilitates showing onscreen subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, and audio-description (through our infra-red headsets) for the visually impaired.
Onscreen Subtitling - This is the system whereby subtitles are projected onto the screen, so that deaf and/or hard of hearing viewers can follow the dialogue and any other sounds relevant to the plot/story.
A list of performances with subtitles will be published on this page and updated on a weekly basis – please also note that these details will also be available in our newspaper and flyer advertisements.
Audio Description – This system enables patrons with visual impairments to listen to a description of the action as it is happening on screen via infrared headsets, which are available from our box office. It may be advisable to reserve the headsets in advance as demand can, at times, outstrip supply.
A list of performances with audio description will be published on this page and updated on a weekly basis – please also note that these details will also be available at our box office.
Special Needs Ticket– Special needs tickets are available for €5.50 (€7.45 for 3D movies), carers with carer ID cards accompanying groups of customers with special needs will be admitted to the cinema for no charge. Public Service ID cards are not acceptable forms of identification. Management reserve the right to refuse admission/not honor the card where they have reason to believe it is misused or outside of the EYE Cinema terms and conditions.