Operational Cinema Terms and Conditions/Cinema Policies are available upon written request to the General Manager.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
Credit Card Processing and Security
3. Eye Cinema believes that purchasing admission tickets on the Site is absolutely safe. Eye Cinema uses the latest industry standard encryption technology to keep visitors’ personal information safe. All ordering information – including the visitors’ name and credit card details – is encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security. Visitors’ credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to the Eye Cinema ticket system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors’ credit card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and to process transactions. If visitors feel more comfortable doing so, they are welcome to call in their credit card information and complete their purchase by phone. (You will find the telephone booking number atthe top of ech page).
EyeCinema has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site ("Linked Sites") and is not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
5. While Eye Cinema uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Eye Cinema makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Eye Cinema assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Eye Cinema nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Eye Cinema also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in, the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
7. The material that you read on the Site is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. Neither Eye Cinema nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequentially, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in the Site.
E-Mail and Postings received
9. Do not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this Site that would be considered a violation of any law. Eye Cinema will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Eye Cinema to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
10. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Site are presented solely for the purpose of entertainment and promoting programs, films and other products available in the Republic of Ireland. This Site is controlled and operated by Eye Cinema from its offices in Galway. Eye Cinema makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any action you, any third party or Eye Cinema bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Republic of Ireland and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Loyalty Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the details by Eye Cinema and the rights and obligations of both the Members and Eye Cinema. It is each Member's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- By enrolling and participating in Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club, each Member acknowledges and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- Eye Cinema reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate any feature of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club. Membership and all related Rewards are offered at the sole discretion of Eye Cinema.
- All Loyalty Cards remain the property of Eye Cinema at all times and must only be used by Members for the purposes contemplated by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and all Members will be bound by any updated Terms and Conditions. The Eye Cinema reserves the right to alter the points associated with redeemable items at any given time.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club of Eye Cinema is free of charge.
- Membership of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club is open to individuals who are aged 16 years or over.
- Membership is effective upon receipt of confirmation from Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- A Member must only have one open Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club account at any given time. A Member may accrue Points and collect Rewards in one account only.
- Membership can only be held by an individual. Membership is not open to families, groups, companies, trusts, partnerships, other entities, government departments or agencies.
- A Member may only earn Points from purchases undertaken in a personal capacity. A Member cannot earn Points and Rewards from purchases undertaken on behalf of a business or as part of function, corporate screenings, fundraisers, group bookings, private screenings, screen hires, birthdays or school bookings.
- A Member cannot earn Points from the purchase of Gift Vouchers, Corporate Passes, Booking Fee.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Cards, point balances and benefits are non- transferrable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Eye Cinema reserves the right at any time without notice to decline to issue Membership, withdraw or cancel any Membership, terminate a Membership or terminate Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- A Member may terminate their Membership by contacting the Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership will be automatically terminated if Eye Cinema cancels Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- If an Eye Love Movies Loyalty Card is lost or stolen, the Member must immediately advise Eye Cinema. Eye Cinema will replace the Loyalty Card when the Member next presents to Eye Cinema. Issuing a replacement card will incur a 3€ charge.
- A new Member may be allocated a Loyalty Card at the Eye Cinema. To become a Full Member the new Member must sign up online by inputting a full name, address, zip code, date of birth, valid email address, and password. An email from Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club will link their email address with their online account. A Loyalty Card will be applied to the account accordingly upon the New Member’s next visit to Eye Cinema.
- A Member’s Loyalty Card will correspond with one Membership number only.
- At the end of the online sign up process, applicants will receive an email sent to the email address nominated in the application. It is at this point that the new Eye Love Movies Loyalty Account becomes active and may be used.
- By signing up to the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club you will be added to our Newsletter mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with all Eye Cinema News and special Loyalt Members offers. You can 'unsubscribe' from this mailing list at any stage simply by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the Newsletter.
- In order to accrue Points when purchasing tickets or food items, the Member must have their Loyalty Card scanned by the cashier at Eye Cinema or be logged on as a Member when purchasing tickets online.
- Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Members can access their Points Balance and view Benefits by logging into their account on the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Page.
- Every use of the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Account to accrue Points and secure Rewards signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Earning Points and Rewards:
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions, a Member will be eligible for a Benefit when their Loyalty Account shows that they have reached the required Points Balance.
- A Member will earn 1 Point (which will be reflected in the Member’s Points Balance) for every €1 the Member spends on the purchase of movie tickets and food & drink items at Eye Cinema.
- Points are earned whilst a Member is logged on during an online transaction and by presenting a valid Loyalty Card prior to the completion of a paid transaction at the Box Office, Concessions Stand and Ben & Jerry’s Stand at Eye Cinema.
- It is the Member's responsibility to log in or show their Loyalty Card to earn Points. Eye Cinema is in no way liable for any loss or missed opportunity should a Member fail to log in or show their Loyalty Card when making an Eligible Purchase.
- Only paid Eligible Purchases are eligible to earn Points.
- When tickets/items are purchased online or in cinema, Points will only be allocated to the Member who is making the full purchase, irrespective of the quantity of tickets/items purchased and whether other Members will be using the tickets/items.
- Points will not be allocated or transferred for tickets or food items purchased directly in Eye Cinema prior to launch of Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club.
- Points earned will appear in the Member’s Point Balance within 24 hours of a completed Eligible Purchase. Members can start earning Points from when the welcome email is sent from Eye Cinema.
- A Member must have a Points Balance of at least forty point (40) Points in order to exchange their Points for a Benefit.
- Upon earning or redeeming Points, the Member’s updated Points Balance will display within 24 hours.
- If Eye Cinema cannot confirm that Points, Benefits or Rewards were properly issued or obtained, it may refuse to record or honour the Points or Rewards on a Member's account, or if already recorded, may cancel such Points or Rewards.
- Redeeming Rewards:
- Members can redeem ticket-related Benefits whilst logged into the Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Member Page, or can redeem all Benefits onsite at Eye Cinema by presenting their Loyalty Card to the cashier.
- Members can choose to exchange their Points for Benefits as soon as they reach the minimum 40 points at their next visit or may wish to save their Points in order to redeem a higher value item.
- The redemption of a Benefit is subject to item availability.
- Please note ticket-related Benefits are not available for movie marathons, group bookings, corporate passes, special events or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for each Benefit below:
Cinema Ticket Redemption Points:
- 2D Adult Ticket Monday –Thursday = 250 points
- 2D Adult Ticket Friday – Sunday = 250 points
- 2D Child Ticket = 150 points
- 2D Family Ticket = 500 points
- Luxury Screen Ticket = 350 points
- Opera/Ballet/Theatre Adult = 250 points
- Large Popcorn & Drink Combo = 80 points
- Kids Popcorn & Drink Combo = 40 points
- Regular Nachos Combo = 70 points
- Ben & Jerry 2 Scoops = 50 points
- In the event that the Member returns or exchanges a paid Eligible Product, any Points the Member accrued when purchasing the Eligible Product will be deducted automatically from the Member’s Points Balance.
Eye Cinema may host special screenings where entry is granted at a discounted price for Eye Love Movies Loyalty Club Members. Prior to admission, Members must present their Membership ID as proof of Membership. As seating is limited, Membership does not guarantee entry to these screenings.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- BEATS HEADPHONE COMPETITION
The Prize Provider: Britvic Ireland Limited, registered office at 25/28 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, having its place of business at Kylemore Park West Ballyfermot, Dublin 10. Registered number 7661.
Promotional Period: May 25th-June 21st 2018 - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
The Prize: 1 Pair of Beats Headphones.
- ONE4ALL GIFT VOUCHERS COMPETITION
The Prize Provider: Primeline, Unit 3, Ashbourne Business Park, Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Promotional Period: May 28th-June 28th 2018 - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
The Prize: 4 x €150 One4all Gift Vouchers
- The Promoter: Eye Cinema Galway, registered office 61, Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, having its place of business at Wellpark Retail Park, Galway. Registered number 394268.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter Eye Cinema.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Entrants can enter competition multiple times within the competition dates given.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, simply fill in the entry form provided at the concession area and post it in the entry box at ticket check.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize to be processed.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries will be judged independently by Eye Cinema.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified via the contact details they used to enter the promotion within 10 working days of the prize draw.
- Winner Claim: The Winner has 10 working days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the promoter Eye Cinema reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- Prize can only be collected on site at Eye Cinema, Wellpark Retail Park, Galway.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants, including but not limited to, requesting proof of purchase, age, name, and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. If the winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
- Entry into the promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. The promoter Eye Cinema does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants or any third party arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/ or accepting a prize. The promoter Eye Cinema further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Data Privacy: Entrants personal data will not be used for future promotions or marketing campaigns and will not be given to any other parties.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eye Cinema shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.